IT Orientation for New Students
Welcome to Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ)! TUJ Information Technology Services provide IT manuals for students online. Please download manuals below.
- Manuals are hosted on Google Drive, and they are only accessible with TUmail account. If the link prompts you to enter Gmail credentials, enter your TUmail user name and password.
- If you are logged in to a non-TUmail Gmail account, logout first. We do not grant any access requests from non-TUmail Gmail account.
TUJ Wireless Network
TUJ provides wireless internet access campus-wide. You will need to set up the WEP key to your wireless devices and log on to the wireless network with your TU Portal AccessNet Account. If you don't have a TU Portal AccessNet Account, you should've received separate login credentials from your department.
Please read the wireless access manual below and set up by yourself.
TU Portal AccessNet Account
TUJ IT Facilities
For comments and questions, please contact Information Technology Services (ITS) at email@example.com.
- Room 501
- 03-5441-9800, extension 5010
- https://temple.zoom.us/my/tujsupport (Available on Weekdays 9:00-17:30)
- Office Hours:
- Monday-Friday 8:30-20:00 / Saturday 9:00-16:30
(Closed on national and undergraduate holidays)