The Annual Distinguished Alumni Award
Call for Nominations
The true measure of a university's greatness is found in the achievements of its alumni.
TUJ is currently inviting nominations from the community for its Annual Distinguished Alumni Awards. The award recognizes Temple University Alumni who have demonstrated excellence in their professional and personal endeavors regardless of field. Individuals engaged in business or industry, voluntary service, the non-profit sector, the arts, sciences or sports are all eligible for recognition. The primary and unifying criteria being dedication and professionalism in their vocation or avocation that merits the respect of their peers and community.
The nomination process is open to all TUJ community members and we welcome submissions from alumni, administrators, students, staff and faculty.
Eligibility for the Distinguished Alumni Awards includes the following:
Nominees must be:
- A Temple University, Japan Campus alum, who attended classes at TUJ for at least one semester in a degree program.
- Distinguished in his or her chosen business, profession, avocation or life’s work.
- Active in professional organizations.
- A person of integrity and stature that TUJ will take pride in bestowing this recognition.
- A leader who has demonstrated a commitment to advancing their community, field or profession.
- An individual who has demonstrated the importance of a Temple University education, and would provide a role mode for current TUJ students and future alumni.
Awardees are recognized at an annual Distinguished Alumni Awards Event or the Alumni Reunion.