Academic Calendars for Degree-seeking Programs and the AEP

Academic calendars vary by program. Please refer to each program office website below:

Undergraduate Program
Graduate College of Education (Tokyo | Osaka)
Master in Management Program
Law School
Academic English Program

Enrollment and Graduation Confirmation Letters, Transcripts, and Other Special Documents

Request forms are available on the pages below or at the Registrar's Office on the first floor of TUJ:

Educational Records Release (ERR)

If you'd like to release your academic information to your parents or any other third party, the Registrar's Office will do so upon your consent on the ERR.


 Educational Records Release (ERR)

Name Changes

Please submit the form below to the Registrar's Office along with your new identification card, passport or residence certificate (Juminhyo) which officially proves your new name.

 Request to Change Name on Record (PDF) 

Personal Information Changes

Please see the following manual for instructions on updating your personal information on SSB via TUportal.

 SSB – Personal Information Update Manual (PDF) 

Course Registration and Waitlisting

Undergraduate students are able to self-register and wait in line for closed courses online. Please refer to this general registration guide and information on registration waitlisting.

 General Registration Guide (PDF) 
 Registration Waitlisting (PDF) 

Forms for special course registration are available on the "Forms." If you are a graduate student, please contact the program office for the registration instructions.

GI Bill and Veterans Benefits

Individuals who are eligible for GI Bill benefits may apply those benefits to TUJ. TUJ is listed under the same VA approval as Temple University Main Campus in Philadelphia. Application process details for receiving GI Bill benefits as a TUJ student is available below.

 Process for Receiving GI Bill Benefits at TUJ 

If you are a new student, your Certificate of Eligibility should be submitted to the Office of Student Services before your arrival at TUJ. If you are a continuing student, you need to work with the Registrar's Office to report your enrollment to the VA every semester. For more information, visit the Registrar's Office or contact us at

More In This Section