Want to improve your Japanese interview skills and find a job in Japan?
TUJ Japanese Language Boot Camp Program is an annual short-term intensive Japanese language program that TUJ's Japanese Language Department and the Career Development Office jointly conduct. This program provides a limited number of current students and recent graduates with an opportunity to develop and sharpen the skills necessary to successfully handle job interviews in Japanese.
May 8 - May 26, 2023. (No lessons on May 19)
M/W/F, 10:00-15:00 (including one-hour lunch time)
Note: This non-credit program is supported by a full-scholarship ("TUJ Japanese Language Boot Camp Scholarship") for all successful applicants. The outcome of this program will not affect students’ undergraduate coursework in any way.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Non-native Japanese speakers
- Full-time, matriculated undergraduate student OR recent TUJ graduate with a bachelor's degree from TUJ
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average at the time of application
- For recent alumni, graduated within three semesters prior to the semester his/her application is submitted
- Able to communicate in Japanese (completed Japanese Advanced II or upper class offered at TUJ)
- Seriously considering working in Japan using the Japanese language
- Current UG students must be in good academic and disciplinary standing (no academic and/or disciplinary probation or warning)
For more details, please contact: email@example.com