Disability Resources and Services (DRS)
Temple University is committed to inclusion and diversity. We want to ensure all students have the support they need to learn. The Disability Resources and Services (DRS) team ensures that students with particular educational needs can access the full university experience.
For more information on mission and operations, please refer to the Main Campus website:
If you are a prospective TUJ student, please feel free to contact the DRS Coordinator at TUJ (email@example.com) at any point in your application.
To register for DRS services, please use MyDRS:
Assistive technology (AT) is any hardware, software, or piece of equipment that is commonly used to improve the functional capabilities of individuals with a disability.
AT benefits anyone who:
- Has difficulty in using a mouse or keyboard.
- Has difficulty with language, auditory or visual processing.
- Cannot access information online because of a disability.
- Has pain or discomfort when computing.
- Has difficulty taking notes in class or completing written assignments
AT offered at Temple:
Temple University strives to offer assistive technology at TUJ.
- JAWS - screen reader
- Kurzweil 3000 - text to speech
Individual Testing Requests
Please contact the DRS Coordinator at TUJ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Placement Tests for incoming TUJ students
Please contact the DRS Coordinator at TUJ (email@example.com). For accomodation during the placement testing, please also contact the DRS Coordinator.