Each year, TUJ organizes a career fair to provide our students and recent graduates the chance to meet employers and develop contacts for networking and future opportunities. For the last few years, we have invited 10-12 companies and approximately 100 students and recent graduates have attended each year.
Why consider TUJ students?
1. TUJ has a unique, diverse student population
Our undergraduate student body is approximately 40% Japanese citizens and 60% foreign citizens.
2. TUJ implements a rigorous American education system
Classes at TUJ, all held in English, emphasize creativity, critical thinking and participation. Students are required to express their own opinions, debate with classmates and also deliver the results of their analysis as a group.
3. TUJ students are trained in research, group work and presentation skills
TUJ provide students with opportunities to develop the above skills through classwork and internships. We conduct credit-bearing, semester-long internship programs where students hone such skills in real work environments.
Past Career Fair Participants
For the list of companies that participated in past career fairs, please see the past Career Fair pages.
If you would like to know in more details about our Career Fair, or interested in hiring our students, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are more than happy to visit your office to discuss in detail.
If you would like to participate in the upcoming career fair, please either e-mail or fax us a completed attendance request form.
Facilities, Equipment, and Materials
- Event Space:
Chairs for company representatives and students.
Electric outlets with an extension cord.
- You can bring your own computer, or we can provide you with a laptop. Please understand that if you bring your own computer, you will not be able to access the school's Wi-Fi for security reasons.
- You can bring your own projector.
Announcement to Students
Usually, we start announcing the Career Fair from January using the following methods:
- Website to introduce participating companies
- Event brochure, including job types, possible starting dates, language requirements, other requirements, screening process
- Posters with company logos on on-campus bulletin board
- Distributing company brochures