Autumn has arrived at TUJ and, to celebrate it, at TUJ we have prepared a small Autumn Festival with games focused on this time of the year.
In the evening, we will host a Thanksgiving Dinner followed by the acclaimed Life After TUJ Panel with the following panelists:
- David Cortez, Journalist/News Editor, The Japan Times, Class of 2018, Communication Studies
- Mohamed Elwageeh, Senior Client Services Manager, Robert Half, Class of 2019, International Business Studies
- Mizuki Endo, Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Finance and Leasing, Class of 2021 International Affairs
- Anne-Marie Goh, Associate Consumer Experience Manager, Ubisoft, Class of 2021, Communications Studies (Japanese minor)
- Kingsley Nwaehiulo, Vice President, Enterprise Technologies, Morgan Stanley, Class of 2012, Economics
William Swinton, Assistant Dean, International Business Programs
On-Campus Networking with Available Panelists Nov 10th 19:30-20:00. Pre-registration is required to participate in the dinner and Life After TUJ panel so go and secure your spot now!
16:00-18:00 Fall festival activities
18:00 Thanksgiving Dinner starts
18:30-19:30 Life After TUJ Panel
19:30-21:00 Thanksgiving Dinner continues
Note: Thanksgiving Dinner and Life After TUJ Panel only available for registered students (max. 100 students)