It is possible to change from another visa such as spouse, dependent, diplomat etc., to a TUJ-sponsored student visa. 

Collect the required documents and contact the visa coordinator ( for more information. Once you are granted the student visa, you are required to abide by all of the TUJ and Immigration visa regulations as outlined in the Visa Regulations section.

  1.  Collect the required documents
  2.  Contact the Visa Coordinator ( to set up an appointment
  3.  Visit Japansese Immigration Bureau and submit your application
  4.  Pick up your new residence card (if granted). It usually takes 4-8 weeks. 
  5.  Submit the copy of your new residence card to the Visa Coordinator

Required Documents :