You need to change your visa sponsorship if you are a student transferring to TUJ and already granted a student visa from another institution.
You are able to change your visa sponsorship if:
- the program at your current institution finishes within 3 months of the first day of the starting semester at TUJ,
- your current student visa is valid for a month after the start of your first semester at TUJ.
* students applying for the summer semester, your admission application deadline is:
|Your residence card expiration date is until||Admissions application deadline|
|March 31||February 1|
|April 15||March 1|
|April 30 or after April 30||March 15|
Documents required depend on how long your residence card is valid.
- Scenario 1 : Residence card is valid more than 3 months after TUJ starts
- Scenario 2 : Residence card is valid less than 3 months after TUJ starts
Submit the required documents no later than the deadline below or before your current residence card expires, whichever comes first