The mountains are calling and TUJ Owls will answer! We will be going on a hiking trip to Mt. Kintoki which is the northern most peak of the Hakone caldera in Ashigara and the legendary birthplace of Kintaro, the axe-wielding hero from Japanese folklore! Along the 10 km hiking route that we will take, we will have a beautiful view of Mt. Fuji if the weather is clear! We will then head to the famous Hakone Yumoto Onsen - Tenseien, to rest our hard-working legs in the baths before heading back to Tokyo!
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 28th, 2023
- Time: 7:00 - 20:00
- Fee: 4,000 JPY
- Event Categories: Student Activities
- Max Capacity: 45 (TUJ students only)
- Register by: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Fee Note: Includes: Bus, lunch (onigiri), onsen