Prepare your heart and mind for this trip to remote regions of Wakayama Prefecture where we will visit multiple recognized UNESCO World Heritage sites! During this trip we will travel a stretch of the famous Kumano Kodo, an ancient pilgrimage route that runs through the south of this prefecture. We will depart to the north, where we will spend the second night in a Buddhist temple in the heart of Mount Koya!
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 7th to Tuesday Oct. 10th, 2023
- Time: 22:30 - 20:00
- Fee: 35,000 JPY
- Event Categories: Student Activities
- Max Capacity: 40 (TUJ students only)
- Register by: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Fee Note: Includes: Bus, lunch (1st day), hotel & temple w/2 meals, night tour in Mt. Koya