Fall means cooler weather, and that means it's hot spring season! Travel with us to Kusatsu Onsen, a village among the mountains of Gunma, famous for its hot springs, which have been revered by the Japanese for hundreds of years. Its sulfuric waters are known for their therapeutic properties. On our way to Kusatsu Onsen, we will stop at several places in Gunma to learn more about this beautiful prefecture!
- Date: Saturday, Sep. 23rd to Sunday, Sep. 24th, 2023
- Time: 7:00 - 18:30
- Fee: 17,000 JPY
- Event Categories: Student Activities
- Max Capacity: 45 (TUJ students only)
- Register by: Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Fee Note: Includes: Bus, workshop, lunch (1st day), hotel with 2 meals