If you are a student who does not hold Japanese citizenship or a valid visa to stay in Japan, you must obtain a Japanese Student Visa to study at TUJ. The information in this section outlines the student visa application process, the required application documents, and Japanese Immigration and TUJ regulations. Students applying for or switching to a TUJ-sponsored student visa are required to know and comply with the laws and policies governing their student visa.

Graduate Students

Information for prospective graduate students who are seeking visa support.