Last update: October 2016
There may be circumstances under which a student will wish to audit a course, i.e., participate in the class without earning academic credit, credit hours, or grades.
Written permission of the instructor and of the school/college dean (or designee) is required on the Special Registration Approval Form. Full tuition is charged, and standard payment procedures apply.
Change of registration from credit to audit, or from audit to credit, must be processed prior to the add/drop deadline for the respective part of term in which the course is scheduled. Course credits in audit status will not count in the following:
- Calculation of full-time, part-time, or half-time enrollment status.
- Eligibility for financial aid.
- Eligibility for loan deferment.
- Full-time status for TUJ-Visa students to satisfy visa requirements.
- Military and/or veteran education benefits.
- Credits attempted.
Audited courses will be transcripted with a grade designation of 'AU'.