One Day College Experience
Spend a day at TUJ. Observe classes, meet TUJ students, tour the campus and more!
- Monday, March 23, 2020 from 13:15-16:30
- Make a Reservation
- Reservation Deadline:
- Monday, March 9, 2020
- Reservation is now closed.
- Temple University, Japan Campus
1-14-29 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 154-0004 (Access)
- TUJ will provide a certificate of attendance upon request.
- Individual visits can also be arranged for a different day.
- Due to limited classroom space, parents will not be able to attend classes.
- Class Observation (Please choose one course from the list below.)
- Information Session with TUJ Students / Campus Tour / Individual Counseling
- Session Ends
Note: Schedules are subject to change.
Please choose one course from the following list. Due to limited classroom space and unexpected schedule changes, your selected class may not be available.
- Undergraduate Course
- AEP (Academic English Program) Course
|Asian Studies||Introduction to East Asia: China|
|Chinese||Chinese Literature: From Classical to Contemporary|
|English||Writing for Business and Industry|
|Intellectual Heritage||IH I: The Good Life|
|Japanese||Basic Writing in Japanese|
|Journalism||Journalism and Society|
|Media Studies and Production (BTMM)||Introduction to Media Technology|
|Philosophy||Philosophy of the Human|
|Political Science||Post-Cold War Security|
|Political Science||Media and the Political Process|
|Psychology||Conducting Psychological Research|
|AEP||Academic English Program|
Reserving Your Seat
The registration will be closed when the limit is reached. Please reserve your seat through the online reservation form as soon as possible. We will contact you shortly.
Registration is now closed.