General Academic Policy Questions
For general academic policy questions, please look through the FAQ below first. Please contact the Academic Advising Center (AAC) if you cannot find answers to your questions in the FAQ.
Making Appointments for Academic Advising
To make an appointment to discuss your individual progress towards a degree, class selection for future semesters, or expanding your study options, please schedule an appointment through the Advising Appointment Scheduling System.
- Appointments are available between 10:00-17:00, Monday through Friday.
- Each advising slot typically lasts for 30 minutes.
- If your question is about studying at Temple Main Campus or other universities in Japan, advising typically lasts for one hour.
AAC Drop-In Advising on Zoom
Do you have a quick question or need some general academic information from the AAC? Visit our Drop-In Advising!
Drop-In Advising is designed for inquiries that will take no more than 5-10 minutes.For more complicated questions or regular advising requests (i.e. checking remaining requirements), please use the Appointment Request Form to make an appointment with an advisor.
Drop-In Advising is available on Zoom throughout the week. Please see the Academic Advising Center's Canvas Course for information and links.
- You must be signed into your TUJ Zoom account to join Drop-In Advising.
- This service is for current TUJ undergraduate students.
Also, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page. You may find your answer there!
If you experience any issues using this service, please contact us (details below).