Please join us for our on campus information session. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. At our session, you will learn about our university, our admissions process, TUJ student testimonials, a campus tour and more.
- Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Sunday, December 11, 2022
Number of participants:
Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect
Registration starts 12:30
Information Session 13:00-16:00
Temple University, Japan Campus (Access)
1-14-29 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 154-0004
Information Session Agenda:
- Overview of Temple University, Japan Campus
- Admission Requirements
- Scholarship Information
- Student Testimonials
- Individual Counseling sessions
- Campus Tour
- The registration maybe closed without notification.
- For the Japanese information session, please register from the Japanese Information Sessions Page. Japanese
- Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect (2 people for one group).
- Online Information Sessions are scheduled for different dates
- Please note that the content of this event may be changed or canceled due to the influence of the new coronavirus and the policy of the university.
To prevent COVID-19, following rules apply:
Thank you for your interest in Temple University, Japan Campus, Undergraduate Program.
Please submit the form below to reserve your seat for a session. Please note that some sessions are conducted in Japanese only. If you require assistance in English or prefer an alternative date to those listed below, please feel free to contact us to make an appointment for individual counseling.
Please fill out the form below and press "Send."