Please join us for our on campus information session. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. At our session, you will learn about our university, our admissions process, TUJ student testimonials, a campus tour and more.
- Sunday, February 13, 2022 Livestream Reservation Here
- Sunday, March 13, 2022
- Sunday, April 17, 2022 Livestream Reservation Here
*Live Stream sessions offered on February 13th and April 17th.
Number of participants:
Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect
Registration starts 12:30
Information Session 13:00-16:00
Temple University, Japan Campus (Access)
1-14-29 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 154-0004
Information Session Agenda:
- Overview of Temple University, Japan Campus
- Admission Requirements
- Scholarship Information
- Student Testimonials
- Individual Counseling sessions
- Campus Tour
- The registration maybe closed without notification.
- For the Japanese information session, please register from the Japanese Information Sessions Page. Japanese
- Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect (2 people for one group).
- Online Information Sessions are scheduled for different dates
- Please note that the content of this event may be changed or canceled due to the influence of the new coronavirus and the policy of the university.
To prevent COVID-19, following rules apply:
Other Information Sessions
［Online Information Session］
Offered in English only
- Sunday, February 27, 2022