One of the greatest benefits of donating to Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ) is knowing that you are making a real difference in the lives of dedicated students.
Your generosity also provides you with the following benefits:
|Library Access & Circulation Privileges||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Recognition in the TUJ Times and on the TUJ Website||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Continuing Education Tuition Credits*||•||•||•||•|
|Tickets to the Diamond Dinner for 5 Years||1 ticket
|Name on the Donor Wall in the Central Atrium||•||•||•|
|Naming Opportunities on the New TUJ Campus**||•||•|
|Naming Opportunities for TUJ Programs and Faculty Chairs**||•|
|Named Sponsor of the Diamond Dinner||•|
|Duration of Benefit||1 year||5 years**|
- Benefits are valid for donations received after March 1, 2017.
- Benefits are for individual donors only. For information on donations from corporations and organizations, please contact Institutional Advancement (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Donors making a single, one-time gift at the Friend or Owl level are gratefully acknowledged for one year. Donors at the Benefactor level and above are gratefully acknowledged for 5 years.
- *Continuing Education Tuition Credits are equal to 15% of the total donation to TUJ and are valid for 5 years. Credits are transferable to immediate family members only. Individuals using credits must meet all standard course pre-requisites and admission requirements established by the Continuing Education program. Credits may be applied to a maximum of 10 courses per calendar year.
- **The duration of naming rights are determined on an individual basis and by separate agreement between a donor and TUJ. For information on higher giving levels, including naming opportunities for classrooms, TUJ programs and Faculty Chairs, please contact Institutional Advancement. (email@example.com).