(Limited Number) Summer Information Sessions
Please join our on Campus information session in August. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of 70 participants (35 participants each for English and Japanese Sessions). You will learn about our University, including admissions information, TUJ student testimonials, a campus tour and more.
- Sunday, August 16 (Register by Sunday, August 2)
- Sunday, August 30 (Register by Sunday, August 16)
- Number of participants:
- 35 (Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect)
- Registration starts 12:30
Information Session 13:00-16:00
- Temple University, Japan Campus (Access)
1-14-29 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 154-0004
- Online Reservation Forms
- For the Japanese information session, please register from the Japanese Information Sessions Page .
- Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect (2 people for one group).
- After the selection process, we will contact you about a week after the registration deadline. Current high school students will be given priority due to the nature of the event.
- Online Information Sessions are scheduled for different dates
- The agenda may change from time to time without notice.
To prevent COVID-19, following rules apply:
- Limited number of participants so to comply with social distancing rules.
- Do not attend if you recently had cold symptoms or a fever of 37.5°C and above.
- No entering without a mask and you must continue to wear your mask at all times when inside the building.
- Undergo a temperature check upon entering the building via a hand held device or temperature sensing camera. If your temperature is over 37.5 degrees, you will not be allowed inside the building.
- Sanitizing of hands when entering the building. (Sanitizer provided)
- Windows will be opened to improve ventilation.
- Doors will be kept open to improve circulation/ventilation and to reduce touch points.
How to Register
- Step 1:
- Complete this form to register your interest by the deadline.
- Registration From for August 30
(Deadline August 16)
- Step 2:
- After the selection process, we will contact you about a week after the registration deadline.
- Please note that by submitting this form, it does not confirm your reservation. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. That is to include one family member or guest. In the case of a large number of registrations that exceed our limited number, we will give current high school students priority due to the nature of the event. We will also inform those who are unable to join this information session, that they can join our online information session or be considered for our next in-person information session. To be a part of our upcoming information sessions, please register online using our Wufoo registration form. You can chose the date to attend that is best suited for you.
- Registration Starts
- Overview of Temple University, Japan Campus
Admission Requirements and Scholarships
- Student Testimonials
- Individual Counseling sessions with Admissions Counselor & TUJ students