General Academic Policy Questions
For general academic policy questions, please look through the FAQ below first. Please contact the Academic Advising Center (AAC) if you cannot find answers to your questions in the FAQ.
Making Appointments for Academic Advising
To make an appointment to discuss your individual progress towards a degree, class selection for future semesters, or expanding your study options, please submit the following request form.
- Appointments are available between 10:00-17:00, Monday through Friday.
- Each advising slot typically lasts for 30 minutes.
- If your question is about studying at Temple Main Campus or other universities in Japan, advising typically lasts for one hour.
AAC Drop-In Advising on Zoom
Do you have a quick question or need some general academic information from the AAC? Visit our Drop-In Advising hours:
10 a.m. - 12 p.m. (in Japanese Standard Time) on Wednesdays
February 10 - April 21
Except National Holidays
Drop-In Advising is designed for inquiries that will take no more than 5-10 minutes. For more complicated questions or regular advising requests (i.e. checking remaining requirements), please use the Appointment Request Form to make an appointment with an advisor.
Also check out our Frequently Asked Questions page. You may find your answer there!
Join AAC Zoom Drop-In Advising:
Meeting ID: 966 0096 1681
- You must be signed into your TUJ Zoom account to join Drop-In Advising.
- This service is for current TUJ undergraduate students.
If you experience any issues using this service, please contact us (details below).