Online Information Sessions
- Saturday, August 15 from 13:00 *(Japan Standard Time)
- English / Japanese
Please choose your language preference when you submit the Online Reservation Form.
- How to Join:
- Sign up at the Online Registration Form below.
- You will receive an email with the URL link to join the session.
- The sessions are held on Zoom. Please download the free Zoom app prior to joining the sessions.
- Download Zoom:
iPhone/Mac | Android | PC
- Online Reservation Form
Due to the current health situation concerning the coronavirus, we will be holding our next information session online in both Japanese and English. The session will provide an overview of the university and the application process with Q&A time in real time. You will be able to access our online session through your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Information Session Agenda
- Webinar opens
- Message from TUJ Dean Bruce Stronach
- Overview of Temple University, Japan Campus
- Admission Requirement and Scholarships
- Student Testimonials
- Campus Tour
- Q&A sessions with Admissions Counselor & TUJ students
- You can access or leave the session anytime.
- The agenda may change from time to time without notice.
Making a Reservation for Our Information Session
Reserve your seat at our upcoming Information Session today by making a reservation online or contacting us via e-mail or phone below.