(Limited Number) Information Sessions
Please join us for our on campus information session. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. At our session, you will learn about our university, our admissions process, TUJ student testimonials, a campus tour and more.
- May 16, 2021
(Register by Thursday, May 13)
- Number of participants:
- Limited (Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect)
- Registration starts 12:30
Information Session 13:00-16:00
- Temple University, Japan Campus (Access)
1-14-29 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 154-0004
- Online Reservation Forms
- For the Japanese information session, please register from the Japanese Information Sessions Page .
- Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect (2 people for one group).
- After the selection process, we will contact you about a week after the registration deadline. Current high school students will have priority due to the nature of the event.
- Online Information Sessions are scheduled for different dates
- The agenda may change from time to time without notice.
To prevent COVID-19, following rules apply:
- Limited number of participants to comply with social distancing rules.
- Do not attend if you recently had cold symptoms or a fever of 37.5°C and above.
- No entering without a mask and you must continue to wear your mask at all times when inside the building.
- Undergo a temperature check upon entering the building via a hand held device or temperature sensing camera. If your temperature is over 37.5 degrees, you will not be allowed inside the building.
- Sanitizing of hands when entering the building. (Sanitizer provided)
- Windows will be opened to improve ventilation.
- Doors will be kept open to improve circulation/ventilation and to reduce touch points.
How to Register
- Step 1:
Sunday, May 16
(Register by Thursday, May 13)
Sunday, June 13
(Register by Thursday, June 10)
Sunday, July 4
(Register by Thursday, July 1)
Sunday, July 18
(Register by Thursday, July 15)
- Registration is now closed.
- Step 2:
- After the selection process, we will contact you shortly.
- Please note that by submitting this form, it does not confirm your reservation. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. That is to include one family member or guest. In the case of a large number of registrations that exceed our limited number, we will give current high school students priority due to the nature of the event. We will also inform those who are unable to join this information session, that they can join our online information session or be considered for our next in-person information session. To be a part of our upcoming information sessions, please register online using our Wufoo registration form. You can chose the date to attend that is best suited for you.
Information Session Agenda:
- Overview of Temple University, Japan Campus
- Admission Requirements
- Scholarship Information
- Student Testimonials
- Individual Counseling sessions
- Campus Tour