(Limited Number) Information Sessions
Please join us for our on campus information session. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. At our session, you will learn about our university, our admissions process, TUJ student testimonials, a campus tour and more.
- Sunday, November 14, 2021 (Register by Thursday, November 11)
- Number of participants:
- Limited (Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect)
- Registration starts 12:30
Information Session 13:00-16:00
- Temple University, Japan Campus (Access)
1-14-29 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 154-0004
- Online Reservation Forms
- For the Japanese information session, please register from the Japanese Information Sessions Page .
- Limit 1 family member or guest per prospect (2 people for one group).
- After the selection process, we will contact you about a week after the registration deadline. Current high school students will have priority due to the nature of the event.
- Online Information Sessions are scheduled for different dates
- Please note that the content of this event may be changed or canceled due to the influence of the new coronavirus and the policy of the university.
To prevent COVID-19, following rules apply:
- Limited number of participants to comply with social distancing rules.
- No entering without a mask and you must continue to wear your mask at all times when inside the building.
- Sanitizing of hands when entering the building. (Sanitizer provided)
- Windows will be opened to improve ventilation.
- Doors will be kept open to improve circulation/ventilation and to reduce touch points.
- Undergo a temperature check upon entering the building via a hand held device or temperature sensing camera. If your temperature is over 37.5 degrees, you will not be allowed inside the building.
- Please refrain from participating if any of the following is applied to you during the past week
- You feel unwell (e.g. symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell and taste)
- Your family member living in the same house or close acquaintance is suspected of being infected with COVID-19.
- You have travelled to a country or region subject to immigration restrictions and movement restrictions after immigration within the last 14 days under the policy of the Japanese government, or, had close contact with a person living in such a country or region.
How to Register
Sunday, November 14
(Register by Thursday, November 11)
Sunday, December 12
(Register by Thursday, December 9)
- Registration is now closed.
- Step 2:
- After the selection process, we will contact you shortly.
- Please note that by submitting this form, it does not confirm your reservation. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. That is to include one family member or guest. In the case of a large number of registrations that exceed our limited number, we will give current high school students priority due to the nature of the event. We will also inform those who are unable to join this information session, that they can join our online information session or be considered for our next in-person information session. To be a part of our upcoming information sessions, please register online using our Wufoo registration form. You can chose the date to attend that is best suited for you.
Information Session Agenda:
- Overview of Temple University, Japan Campus
- Admission Requirements
- Scholarship Information
- Student Testimonials
- Individual Counseling sessions
- Campus Tour