Ways to Support
Designated giving allows you to give to a specific area at TUJ. You may direct your contribution to any of the following areas or create your own special focus:
- TUJ Annual Fund - Dean's Initiative / Greatest Need
- TUJ Student Scholarship Fund
- TUJ Building Fund for the New TUJ Campus
Naming opportunities are available for entire academic programs and some facilities. Please contact Institutional Advancement for more information.
Many corporations—especially in the U.S.—will match charitable contributions to educational institutions. Consult your employer, usually through the HR Department, to see if your contribution could have double or triple the impact. These funds make a real difference.
Consider a long-range giving option that enables you to make larger contributions, taking into account family and personal needs. Planned giving gifts are generally made of assets rather than cash donations from income and could be made in bequests of funds and property gifts including stock, real estate and life insurance policies.
Payroll Deduction for TUJ Staff and Faculty
TUJ staff and faculty can help build The New TUJ Campus by participating in the Payroll Deduction Plan
- Each pay period, donate a small amount of your paycheck back to TUJ
- Employees who participate between 2018 and the end of 2019 qualify for naming rights on the New Campus!
- Make a difference today