Temple University, Japan Campus
Global Campus, Global Future
Help Support TUJ
Temple University, Japan Campus has successfully moved from Minami-Azabu to a brand-new and purpose-built facility on the campus of Showa Women's University (SWU) in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.
The new facility allows TUJ to better meet its historic mission to educate students as global citizens while continuing its strategic growth and academic program development over the next 20 years.
The new building brings graduate and undergraduate programs, classrooms and administrative offices that were spread across three facilities in Tokyo together under one roof. The move has resulted in a greatly enhanced learning environment, improved access to faculty and academic support services for students, an improved student life experience with access to athletic facilities, and increased operational efficiencies for university staff. In the near future, the relocation will also create new opportunities for collaborative programs with SWU and joint faculty research.
Global Campus, Global Future
The new TUJ campus features:
- A traditional university setting with usable outdoor spaces and access to athletic facilities
- A new academic building with 8,700 square meters across six floors dedicated solely to TUJ
- A 50,000-volume library with access to expansive on line resources and academic journals
- Expanded studio space for art and photography programs
- A dedicated gallery space to showcase the artwork and talent of TUJ students
- Integrated IT infrastructure throughout
- Improved faculty spaces
- Enhanced student common areas, including a larger student lounge and cafeteria
- An improved layout of administrative offices for operational and staffing efficiency
- Extensive meeting space for staff, and dedicated study and discussion rooms for students
How You Can Help
We still need your help. Donations in any amount help TUJ sustain the best possible physical learning environment for students and faculty. At the ¥35,000 level or above, the names of individual donors will be recognized and honored in a permanent display on the new campus.
There are numerous ways to designate a gift for particular purposes, and naming rights are available at the following levels:
|Major Academic and Public Spaces on Campus||¥20,000,000+|
|Meeting Rooms and Large Classrooms||¥5,000,000|
|Small Study Spaces||¥1,000,000|
|Name on the Donor Wall in the Central Atrium||¥250,000|
|Name Plate on a Library Carrel||¥100,000|
|Inscribed Plaque in the Main Stairwell||¥35,000|
For information on naming rights for gifts above ¥20,000,000, please contact Institutional Advancement at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-5441-9800 (ext. 9130)
One of the greatest benefits of donating to TUJ is knowing that you made a real difference in the lives of dedicated students. Please donate today!
Thank You To All Our Donors