Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ), periodically conducts institutional TOEFL (ITP) tests. These scores are valid in an application to the TUJ Undergraduate Program or Graduate Programs (Graduate College of Education, Beasley School of Law and Master in Management Program).
The TUJ TOEFL ITP test is only for those who will apply to TUJ. Therefore, those who have already initiated the application process for a program or those who have already started to prepare to apply are eligible to take the TOEFL ITP test. Those wanting to take an TOEFL ITP test who have not yet contacted the program they want to apply to should please contact the program first.
|Test Dates||Registration Deadlines|
|February 12, 2022 (Sat)||January 13, 2022 (Thu)|
|March 12, 2022 (Sat)||February 10, 2022 (Thu)|
|May 21, 2022 (Sat)||April 21, 2022 (Thu)|
|June 18, 2022 (Sat)||May 19, 2022 (Thu)|
|September 17, 2022 (Sat)||August 18, 2022 (Thu)|
|October 15, 2022 (Sat)||September 15, 2022 (Thu)|
- Registration will be closed once all seats are filled or at 17:00 on the registration deadline days.
Temple University, Japan Campus (Access)
|Test Time (A.M.)||Test Time (P.M.)|
|Testing Time||Approximately 2 hours|
Note: Above times are subject to change.
Please complete the following by the registration deadline. (Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:30 to 17:00)
- Please register by submitting this Form Request for TOEFL ITP.
- Please make a payment of 6,500 yen.
- You will receive a payment information after your registration has successfully completed. You can pay the fee by a credit card or bank transfer. Please ensure to make the payment after receiving the e-mail.
- You will receive a confirmation email after we confirm your payment. If you have not received the confirmation email after 4 days, please contact Test Center.
Note: You are not allowed to register for the tests conducted in Tokyo and Osaka in the same month.
What to Bring
- Photo ID (Passport, driver's license, student ID, My Number card, etc.)
Note: Examinees will not be able to take the test without a photo ID and test fee will be forfeited.
- Pencils and eraser.
Test results will arrive at the testing facility approximately 12 days after the exam date, and then will be sent to each program of the examinees' choice. Each program that you are applying to (Undergraduate Program, Graduate College of Education, Beasley School of Law or Master in Management Program) will then contact you via e-mail about your results. Please note that it may take some days to receive your TOEFL ITP score from the program.
TOEFL ITP tests that TUJ offers are conducted only for the purpose of applications to TUJ programs. Therefore, score slips will be sent directly to each program that a student is applying to and will not be given to examinees.
For more information and registration inquiries about TOEFL ITP tests at Tokyo Center, please contact via email or telephone as below. Regarding test results, please wait to be contacted by the program of your choice via e-mail.