Starting from Fall 2024, we are enhancing our learning opportunities with online courses, while the programs in the Osaka Center will be shifted to an all-online format.

Federal Financial Aid

Only U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S. can apply for Federal Student Aid from the United States. TUJ students who are either U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents can complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by visiting Student Financial Services (SFS)  website of Temple University Main Campus.

All applicants are encouraged to become familiar with the SFS website information. The Temple University School code for FAFSA application is 003371.

For any inquiries regarding Federal Student Aid, please contact TUJ Financial Aid Coordinator at The SFS contact for TUJ students is

Please make sure to copy the Financial Aid Coordinator when sending an e-mail directly to SFS.