Continuing students (both matriculated and non-matriculated) should follow the "Registration Procedures" described below.
1. Decide your course(s)
Course schedules and descriptions are made available on this website three times a year (in April, July and November) for each TUJ Graduate College of Education Center - Tokyo and Osaka*. They give a complete description of all the courses scheduled for the coming semester.
Related LinksCourse Schedules and Descriptions
Note to Doctoral students:
If you are registering for Graduate Independent Study and/or Dissertation Writing courses, you must get an approval from your instructor before registering.
2. Register online
If you have questions about the procedures, please feel free to ask the TUJ Graduate Education Office staff at any time.
Follow the steps described below.
- Submit your registration online.
- Your registration will be processed and will be reflected on your Self-Service Banner page on TUportal in approximately one week. Please check your Self-Service Banner registration information to confirm that your course registration has been processed accurately. If you find a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your tuition statement will be sent to your temple.edu e-mail account after the registration period.
- Pay tuition and fees by the date specified on your tuition statement or the Tuition Billing and Payment Schedule.
- The online registration site is available only during the registration periods.
- Except for the weekend seminars, you must register for all courses online.