Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis; you are encouraged to apply as early as possible to secure your seat. Applications are accepted from undergraduate students who are in their senior year. Students begin classes in August each year.
- February 29 – Program application deadline for those wishing to be awarded the Early Admission Scholarship
- April 15 – Program application deadline for those seeking a student visa through TUJ
- April 25 – Visa application deadline
Applicants who do not have permission to reside in Japan (via citizenship or prior long-term visa) may apply for a student visa through TUJ.
- June 15 – Final program application deadline
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
- Applicants must hold or expect to receive bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- The program is designed for recent college graduates or those who are at early stage of their career.