- March 15 – Early Decision Deadline
- May 15 – Those seeking a student visa through TUJ
(Program application & student visa application deadline)
- June 30 – Those not seeking a student visa through TUJ
(Final Application Deadline)
Note: Applicants who do not have permission to reside in Japan (via citizenship or prior long-term visa) must apply for a student visa through TUJ. Students are able to begin working on their student visa application from three months before the visa application deadline of their starting semester.
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis; you are encouraged to apply as early as possible to secure your decision. Applications will be accepted from undergraduate students who are in their senior year.
Qualifications for Admission
- Applicants must hold or be expected to receive a non-business bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- The program is designed for recent college graduates with non-business degrees. If you have more than two years of work experience, please contact us.
Application documents must be uploaded to the Fox Application Portal.
- Completed online application (available via the Fox Application Portal)
- Nonrefundable application fee of ￥12,000. Payment notification will be sent by email.
- Certified official transcripts or marksheets in English from every post-high school academic institution attended
- If you graduated from a US university or a Japanese university, upload the certified official transcripts.
- If you did not graduate from a US university or a Japanese university, you will need to have a credential evaluation by World Education Services (WES) and request to send the report to Temple University, Japan Campus.
- Current professional resume
- GMAT or GRE test score from within the last five years
- For the Fall 2022 application cycle, applicants with a GPA of 3.0 or higher will receive a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Those who do not meet the 3.0 GPA requirement must submit a test score report.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo English Test (DET) scores for non-native English speakers*
Minimum score: iBT TOEFL 100, IELTS 6.5, DET 110
- Essay(s) – refer to the online application portal for specific essay prompt(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
The iBT is available at various places in Japan. For more information, visit the following websites.
*Exemption: Applicants who are from or have completed a college degree program (bachelor’s level or higher) in English in one of the following countries are exempt from the TOEFL requirement: Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, UK, or USA. Applicants who are not from or have not graduated with a bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the above countries are required to submit an English proficiency test score.