If you are planning on taking the English-Language or Focus on Specific Language Skills (Focus on listening, reading, speaking, writing, and test-taking) courses, or if you'd like to check your English proficiency before applying for the other courses, we strongly recommend that you take the English-placement test first.
Course categories include:
- Language Programs (English)
- Focus on Specific Language Skills
English Level Chart
Please refer to the English Proficiency Chart for recommended English proficiency levels corresponding to General English courses.
- GEC level 4 and above is required for courses in the Focus on Specific Language Skills and English for Specific Purposes categories.
- GEC level 5 and above is required for courses in the Professional Development and Training, Business Management and Communications and Computers and Technology categories.
- English-Placement Test (75 min.)
- Brief Overview of the Program
- Test Results
- Student Advising
- Textbook Reviews
Online Reservation From
Please fill out the form below and press "Send."