- Thursday, January 10 at 19:00
- Saturday, January 12 at 13:30
- TUJ Azabu Hall (Access)
- For Whom:
- People who are considering taking the English-Language or Focus on Specific Language Skills courses. People who would like to check their English proficiency before applying for other courses.
- Sign Up
Reservations are closed for Spring 2019 semester.
We are still accepting applications for seminars and workshops in April. Please see here for available courses.
If you are planning on taking the English-Language or Focus on Specific Language Skills (Focus on listening, reading, speaking, writing, and test-taking) courses, or if you'd like to check your English proficiency before applying for the other courses, we strongly recommend that you take the English-placement test first.
Course categories include:
- Language Programs (English)
- Focus on Specific Language Skills
English Level Chart
Please refer to the English Proficiency Chart for recommended English proficiency levels corresponding to General English courses.
- GEC level 4 and above is required for courses in the Focus on Specific Language Skills and English for Specific Purposes categories.
- GEC level 5 and above is required for courses in the Professional Development and Training, Business Management and Communications and Computers and Technology categories.
- English-Placement Test (75 min.)
- Brief Overview of the Program
- Test Results
- Student Advising
- Textbook Reviews
Online Reservation Form
Please fill out the form below and press "Send."