Students participating in any of the AEP part-time programs can attend the workshop to learn the skills to be successful in overseas university or graduate school.
AEP provides students who attend any of our part-time programs with special workshops and events for free. Students can learn the skills necessary to be successful in overseas university and graduate school.
Workshops and events conducted in the past:
- How to write the "Personal Statement" for university applications
- Time management skills to survive in college
- How to adjust to English-only environment
- Effective note-taking skills
- Information sessions by TUJ graduate schools
- Writing resume and essay for graduate school applications
What our students are saying
Tips for writing resumes and essays for graduate school applications
Time management skills to survive in college
How to adjust to English-only environment
Information sessions by TUJ graduate schools
How to Participate
These free workshops and events are provided for students participating in our part-time programs. We notify the students of these events and hot to participate when they apply for a course or while the course is in session. Students in the following part-time programs can participate in these events.