Training Benefits and Outcomes
- Immersion courses for younger employees are proven to be highly effective in developing English communication skills.
- Trainees learn, through meeting simulations and discussions, that English is a critical business communication tool.
- Trainees learn to use effective self-study skills to continue practicing and refining their English communication skills even after the training.
- The period between the unofficial employment point (naitei) and official entrance (nyusha) to the company is an ideal time for the language development of pre-hires.
- An intensive language program with periodic follow-up will enable your pre-hires to effectively sharpen their language skills.
Training Solutions by Index