Admission Application Requirements
Please place all of the following documents in an envelope, write Contains Application Documents on the reverse side, and send the envelope by registered mail to the following address or bring it to the inquiries desk in person during office hours. Documents will not be returned, and the application fee is non-refundable.
1. Admission Application Form
Please complete one of the following.
2. Transcripts in English
Please submit official transcripts in English issued by all high schools and universities (including junior colleges) that you have attended. Transcripts in languages other than English cannot be accepted.
- Please submit transcripts in sealed (unopened) school stationery envelopes or have them sent directly from the issuing organizations.
- If you have not yet graduated, please submit transcripts detailing your academic results up to the time of application. After graduating, please resubmit your completed transcripts.
3. Application fee of 43,200 yen (including tax)
After paying the application fee via wire transfer to the following bank account, please submit a copy of the wire transfer receipt or the ATM documentation showing the wire transfer to your admissions counselor.
- Mizuho Bank, Azabu Branch
2-11-6 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku
Tokyo, Japan 106-0047
- Account Number:
- Futsu 8014674
- Payment should be made in the applicant's name.
- The sender is responsible for all bank charges.
- Payment by check, cash or credit card cannot be accepted.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Applicants Requiring Visas
Please be aware that the AEP does not confer eligibility for application for status of residence. (However, students entering the Undergraduate Program directly may apply for status of residence.)
Applicants holding status of residence other than a student visa
Please submit a copy of your passport and visa, or a copy (both sides) of your residence card, special permanent resident certificate or alien registration card.
Send all documents to
Please send the necessary documents to the following address by registered mail, or bring them to the office in person during the office hours.