The TUJ owls set sail for the picturesque island of Shikine! On this trip we will take a ship that will take us overnight to Shikinejima where we will spend 2 days in a dreamy paradise! We will rent bicycles so grab a map and explore the island’s forests, cliffs, natural hot springs, beaches and more! During our trip we will stay in an island house where we will be able to taste the typical dishes of the island! Anchors aweigh!
This event will take place during a weekend + National Holiday + TUJ Holiday so make sure you join us!
- Date and time: Saturday, October 8th at 22:00 to Tuesday, October 11th at 18:00
- Fee: ¥26,000
- Event Categories: Student Activities
- Max Capacity: 28 (TUJ students only)
- Register by: Wednesday, September 14th
- Fee Note: Includes: Night ship roundtrip (basic seat), hotel (dormitory style)/6 meals, bicycle rental
- This trip is 3 nights-4 days. The first night will be spent on the ship to Shikinejima.