Just one hour by train from Tokyo is the charming village of Kamakura. On this trip we will meet at Kita-Kamakura Station, in the mountains. From here, we will take a short hiking route to reach a traditional Japanese house: kominka. Here, the master of the house, Mr. Takishita, will welcome us to tell us about this type of house, its history and its future. As if that were not enough, we will also enjoy a tea ceremony and a Japanese calligraphy workshop. Don't miss it!
- Date: Saturday, September 10th, 2022
- Time: 13:00 - 17:00
- Fee: ¥1,000
- Event Categories: Student Activities
- Max Capacity: 25 (TUJ students only)
- Register by: Wednesday, August 31st, 2022
- Fee Note: Includes: kominka (old Japanese house) visit, tea ceremony and calligraphy workshop