Fall is the perfect season for enjoying hot springs! This time we will travel to Ikaho Onsen, one of the most famous hot spring villages in Gunma Prefecture. Enjoy strolling along its "Ishidan" or stone stairs, or soaking in one of its hot springs famous for its healing properties! On our way to Ikaho Onsen, we will make a few stops to learn more about Gunma prefecture, its culture and traditions!
- Date: Saturday, October 29 at 7:00 to Sunday, October 30th at 16:00
- Fee: ¥18,000
- Event Categories: Student Activities
- Max Capacity: 40 (TUJ students only)
- Register by: Wednesday, October 12th, 2022
- Fee Note: Includes: Chartered bus, lunch 1st day, workshop, Toy Museum, Haruna Shrine, hotel/2 meals