Escape the heat of Tokyo with us on this trip to the Nagano Mountains! During the first day we will visit the Tomioka Silk Mill, a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Afterwards, we will arrive in the city of Karuizawa, Nagano, where we will have plenty of time to sightsee and enjoy all it has to offer.
After spending the night in a wonderful hotel with natural hot springs, we will visit a mountain where, according to legend, an evil demon dwells! We will make a few more interesting stops before heading back to Tokyo.
- Date: Saturday, July 2nd at 7:00 to Sunday, July 3rd at 19:00
- Fee: 18,000 JPY
- Event Categories: Student Activities
- Max Capacity: 23 (TUJ students only)
- Register by: Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022
- Fee Note: Includes: bus, museums entrance fee, lunch on 2nd day, hotel w/2 meals