Areas of Expertise
Social psychology: small group decision making and performance.
Social psychology, industrial and organizational psychology, and scientific thinking in psychology.
Social influence and self perception.
- Davis, J. H., Stasson, M.F., Parks, C. D., Hulbert, L. G., Kameda, T., Zimmerman, S. K., Ono, K (1993). Quantitative decisions by groups and individuals: Voting procedures and monetary awards by mock civil juries. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 29, 326-346.
- Kameda, T., Stasson, M. F., Parks, C., Zimmerman, S., & Davis, J. H. (1992). Social dilemmas, subgroups, and motivation loss in task-oriented groups: In search of an "optimal" team size in work division. Social Psychology Quarterly, 55, 47-56.
- Davis, J. H., Stasson, M., Ono, K., & Zimmerman, S. K. (1988). The effects of straw polls on group decision making: Sequential voting pattern, timing, and local majorities. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 50, 918-926.
- Ph.D. Psychology (Social/Organizational), University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- A.M. Psychology (Social/Organizational), University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. Major in Psychology, University of Texas at El Paso