Institutional TOEFL (ITP) in Osaka
Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ), periodically conducts institutional TOEFL (ITP) tests. These scores are valid in an application to the TUJ Undergraduate Program or Graduate Programs (Graduate College of Education, Executive MBA Program, and Beasley School of Law).
The TUJ TOEFL ITP test is only for those who will apply to TUJ. Therefore, those who have already initiated the application process for a program or those who have already started to prepare to apply are eligible to take the TOEFL ITP test. Those wanting to take an TOEFL ITP test who have not yet contacted the program they want to apply to should please contact the program first.
|Test Dates||Registration Deadlines||Registration|
|January 26, 2019 (Sat)||January 04, 2019 (Thu)||Closed|
|March 23, 2019 (Sat)||February 28, 2019 (Thu)||Closed|
|May 25, 2019 (Sat)||April 25, 2019 (Thu)||Open|
|August 3, 2019 (Sat)||July 11, 2019 (Thu)||Open|
|September 28, 2019 (Sat)||September 5, 2019 (Thu)||Open|
|November 16, 2019 (Sat)||October 24, 2019 (Thu)||Open|
- Registration will be closed when it reaches full enrollment
- Test may be canceled if it does not reach the required enrollment
- You may not register for the tests conducted in Tokyo and Osaka in the same month
- Examinees will not be able to take the test without a photo ID (passport, driver's license, student's ID, basic resident registration card) and test fee will be forfeited
- All exams will be held in the regular classroom. You are allowed to bring soft ear plugs to reduce distractions
- Please contact to Osaka Center by telephone to find remained vacancy after application deadline
- The test fee has been changed to 6,000 yen for tests held from April 1, 2019, due to a cost increase for test materials
Temple University, Japan Campus, Osaka Center (Access)
|Test Day Schedule|
|Testing time||Approximately 2 hours|
- Above times are subject to change
- Please be advised that there is no waiting room before the check-in begins
Plase make sure you apply before the application deadline. (Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 13:00 to 20:00, Saturday, 11:00 to 17:30. Except University holidays)
- Please register by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please indicate your name (in English), postal code and address, phone number, program of choice (ie. Undergraduate Program, Graduate College of Education, Executive MBA Program, or Beasley School of Law), and the test date for which you wish to register. (If you can, please write your address in Japanese as well.)
- Receive reservation confirmation and payment instruction e-mail.
- (Please do not make the payment before you receive confirmation as registration may already be closed or cancelled)
- Wire transfer the 6,000 yen Test fee by following the instructions received by email.
- This includes postage fee.
- Mizuho Bank, Azabu Branch
- Account Number:
- Futsu 8014704
- TUJ GRAD.ED
Note: Please indicate your name, test venue and the test date. (For example, Temple, Taro, OSAKA0118). All bank charges should be paid for by the applicant. TUJ does not accept personal checks, cash, or credit card payments.
What to Bring
- Receipt of the wire transfer
- Photo ID (Passport, driver's license, student ID, My Number card, etc.)
Note: Examinees will not be able to take the test without a photo ID and test fee will be forfeited
- Pencils and eraser
- You are allowed to bring soft ear plugs to reduce distractions
The score reports will be sent to your designated recipients approximately 12 business days (without weekends or holidays) after you take the test.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
To reschedule or cancel your registration, make your request no later than 3 days before your test date. You may only reschedule once, and cannot change your registered venue. In addition, the rescheduled test date must be for the next or second next session of the test after the one that you had originally planned to take. You must pay the rescheduling fee. The rescheduling fee of 1,080 yen (tax included) will apply. There will be no refund for cancellation once you have made the payment.
For more information and registration inquiries about TOEFL (ITP) exam at Osaka Center, please contact: