Tuition Billing and Payment Schedule (Osaka)
Tuition Billing and Payment Schedule for Summer 2021
Your tuition statement will be sent to your temple.edu e-mail account approximately one week after registration period and after the add/drop period ends.
|Payment deadline||Payment due April 9, 2021|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) 1st 50%||Payment due April 9, 2021|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) 2nd 50%||Payment due May 25, 2021|
Add/Drop Registration for SSI
|Payment deadline||Payment due May 25, 2021|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) 1st 50%||Payment due May 25, 2021|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) 2nd 50%||Payment due June 18, 2021|
Add/Drop Registration for SSII
|Payment deadline||Payment due July 13, 2021|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) 1st 50%||Payment due July 13, 2021|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) 2nd 50%||Payment due August 3, 2021|
Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
An Easy Payment Plan (EPP) allows you to pay in two installments. You can apply for an easy payment plan through the link provided on your tuition statement. You must complete the application procedure by the initial payment and add/drop period deadline for each semester. If you should have any questions, contact the Bursar’s Office at email@example.com.
If you miss the tuition payment deadline for the registration period, your registration will be cancelled. If you wish to re-register for the classes, you will be allowed to do so during the Add/Drop period. However, you will have to pay a 5,500 yen Reinstatement Fee for re-registering.
- Students are responsible for all bank charges and remittance fees if they chose to pay tuition by the bank transfer. Please make sure such charges are paid in addition to the outstanding tuition and fees. If all amounts due are not paid by the associated deadlines, a "financial hold" will be placed on your student account.
- Bank Transfers should be done using the student's name and TUID.
- You can pay your tuition by credit card. You will find the payment information in the statement sent to your TUmail account.
- If you have any questions about your statement or making payment, please contact the Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students that withdraw from a course remain financially liable for all associated tuition and fees. If you have only made partial payment (using the Easy Payment Plan), you will need to complete your payment for the course.