TUJ Student Activities Registration Guidelines
To register for an activity, fill out the online registration form. If the activity requires payment, you have two ways to pay:
- Credit card: we only accept VISA or MASTERCARD
- Cash: visit the Office of Student Services (1F, room 104) to make the exact payment in cash within 3 business days including the day of registration.
- To participate in semester activities, students must be enrolled in the undergraduate program (UG) or the Academic English Program (AEP) in the current semester.
- All activities are on a first-come-first-served basis; priority given to date/time of registration and payment.
- All activities involving payment are non-refundable unless the activity is canceled by the Office of Student Services due to low participation or other unforeseen circumstances.
- All activities are non-transferable to anyone.
- All activities are subject to change at the discretion of the university.