To register for an activity, fill out the online registration form. If the activity requires payment, visit the Office of Student Services (Azabu Hall, room 108) to make the exact payment in cash within 3 business days including the day of registration.
- To participate in semester activities, students must be enrolled in the undergraduate program (UG) or the Academic English Program (AEP) in the current semester.
- All activities are on a first-come-first-served basis; priority given to date/time of registration and payment.
- All activities involving payment are non-refundable unless the activity is canceled by the Office of Student Services due to low participation or other unforeseen circumstances.
- All activities are non-transferable to anyone.
- All activities are subject to change at the discretion of the university.