Information Technology Services
The TUJ Information Technology Services (ITS) provides technical support for all the other departments at TUJ, including the business office and the library as well as the various academic departments. Our main customers are the student body, the faculty and staff, the library, and the other departments in TUJ, and we support a wide variety of systems and computers from Unix, Windows to Mac, as well as a variety of software from office applications to graphic and design applications. The office also provides engineering support, guidance and training, as well as many types of internal "consultancy" depending on the needs of the students, staff or faculty.
The student computer labs boast over 100 computers. Campus-wide wireless network is available, and everybody on the TUJ network has unlimited access to e-mail and the Internet. TUJ also has a lot of other internal resources such as storage, black and white and laser color printing, etc.
Live Chat Support (Beta)
Need IT Support?
Please click the "Chat with Us" button to speak with one of our ITS help desk team who can help you with any IT related queries related to TUJ.
- Chat Service Hours:
- Monday-Friday 9:00-17:30 (JST)
(Not available on national or undergraduate holidays)
- This service is for students (including prospective students), alumni, staff and faculty.
- Available from browsers within Japanese Standard Time (JST).
- Recommended Browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari.
Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Available on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- If you experience any issues using this service, please contact us using the contact details below.
For comments and questions, please contact Information Technology Services (ITS) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Room 501
- 03-5441-9800, extension 5010
- https://temple.zoom.us/my/tujsupport (Available on Weekdays 9:00-17:30)
- Office Hours:
- Monday-Friday 8:30-20:00 / Saturday 9:00-16:30
(Closed on national and undergraduate holidays)