Amazon Japan president Jasper Cheung delivers a commencement address at TUJ’s graduation on June 2, 2019 at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. President Cheung served as a regular member of TUJ Board of Overseers from 2010 to 2018, providing the university with informed support on both academic and administrative matters as an outside expert. Since November 2018, he has continued to support TUJ as an Emeritus Member.
- TUJ Student Project Team Developed, Pitched “Voice Snapchat” to Silicon Valley Startup
- Matthew Wilson going ‘home’ as next dean of Temple University Japan
- Sophia University and TUJ Jointly Held the First “International Students Virtual Career Fair in English”
- SWU and TUJ to Organize “US-Japan Academic Forum 2020: Online Teaching and Beyond”
- Setagaya City to Subsidize TUJ Summer Intensive Programs for Elementary and Junior High School Students, following Minato City
- Temple University in a Global Context: How the World Sees Us Through Rankings