The Graduate College of Education at Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ) will host the 20th Annual Applied Linguistics Colloquium on February 3-4 in Osaka. Since 1988, TUJ Tokyo Center and Osaka Center have alternately hosted the colloquium every two years, and this year marks its 20th anniversary.
TUJ has offered degree-seeking programs in graduate education primarily for individuals who are presently teaching English to speakers of Japanese and other languages. Since 1982, the master’s program has been offered at TUJ’s Tokyo Center and Osaka Center. A doctoral program has been offered in Tokyo since 1988 and at the TUJ Osaka Center since 1995. The Annual Temple Unviersity, Japan Campus Applied Lingustics Colloqium is organized by the Graduate College of Education.
The primary goal for the Colloquium is to provide a venue for both new and experienced researchers to present their work in a supportive atmosphere. A secondary goal of the event is for researchers to meet and discuss research-related issues with one another in order to learn more about conducting high-quality educational research.
- Date and Time:
- Saturday and Sunday, February 3 and 4, 12:00 to 18:00 (Doors open at 11:30)
- Temple University, Japan Campus (Osaka Center)
(Osaka Emimae Bldg 3, 21 F, 1-1-3-2100 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka) (Access)
- 1,500 yen (for two days, both presenters and audience / collected at the door / no registration required for audience)
- English educators and the general public
- English (no interpretation provided)