Essay & Photograph Contest for High School Students - Temple University, Japan Campus
June 25, 2002
Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Dean: Kirk Patterson) is sponsoring a series of events to celebrate its 20th anniversary, beginning with an Essay & Photograph Contest for high school students. Participation will be highly welcomed.
- "Your View of Japanese Internationalization"
- An English essay (up to 300 words) and a photograph expressing the theme. One work (essay and photo) per person. Photo size should be under 100mmx148mm (Post-card size).
- High school students anywhere in Japan
- Shinya Watanabe, Ron Carr, Kyle Cleveland (TUJ professors), Kazuma Momoi (Photo Journalist, TUJ graduate)
- Will be shown on the TUJ web-site and participants will be notified by mail.
- 1st place-A pair of round trip air tickets from Tokyo to Philadelphia(1 person)
2nd place-A digital camera (1 person)
3rd place-An electronic dictionary (5 people)
Fine work-TUJ 20th anniversary T-shirt (20 people)
Participation-TUJ 20th anniversary goods (all participants)
- October 10, 2002
- Work should
be sent to
- The Public Relations Office, Temple University, Japan Campus
2-8-12, Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0074
(Please include your name, address, telephone number, school name, academic year along with your work.)
- Inquiry on
- Please contact the Information Center.