Workshop: Leveraging Creative Problem Solving to Drive Innovation
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017
(doors open at 18:45)
- Temple University, Japan Campus, Mita Hall, Room 504 (Access)
- English (no translation provided)
- Registration Deadline:
- Monday, October 16, 2017
- Registration Form
- Registration is now closed.
We all face an innovation imperative: innovate or die. Companies know that if they don't invest in strategies and people that help foster continual renewal, their futures can be quite grim. Creativity can be a source of innovation, which fuels our ability to be competitive both on a corporate level and on a personal one. This workshop will help attendees consider what it means to be a creative problem solving leader, and teach them how to create an effective process for driving creativity. In addition, this workshop will also provide some tools and strategies that can help professionals be more effective in each phase of the creative problem solving process.
About the Lecturer
Michael Rivera, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Strategy and Entrepreneurship and Executive MBA Academic Director, Temple University
- Over 12 years in colleges and universities serving in roles such as Professor, Department Chair, Dean and Assistant VP
- Taught previously at University of Notre Dame, Indiana University, La Salle University and Drexel University
- Teaching focuses on courses in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Consulting and researching in the areas of strategy, analytics and leading change
- Ph.D., Purdue University
You can read his complete profile here.