The TUJ_START@Temple Program offers prospective students the opportunity to begin studying in TUJ's EMBA Program as non-matriculated students. The GMAT and letters of recommendation are not required of non-matriculated students. If students decided to study further, they can apply for matriculation. Upon matriculation, student can continue to pursue a degree as officially admitted EMBA students.
- Students may begin their studies by choosing from upcoming EMBA courses that are offered throughout the year. This gives you the ability to "start" studying at Temple when you are ready. Take a look at our upcoming courses below.
- You can take up to three courses prior to being officially admitted to the program. You can receive full credit for the courses taken, and these can be counted towards your MBA degree after matriculation.
- START students take courses with matriculated students.
|Course Title||Course Date||Application Deadline|
|Managing Marketing in the Enterprise||July 6*, 13, 14, 20, 21, 2019||May 1, 2019|
|Managing and Developing Human Capital in the Enterprise||September 7*, 14, 15, 21, 22, 2019||July 1, 2019|
|Special Topics||October 5*, 12, 13, 19, 20, 2019||August 1, 2019|
Note: The first class of each course (marked with *) will be held via WebEx. The remaining classes will be held on-campus.
Tuition for TUJ_START@Temple Program is ¥375,300 (including consumption tax) per course.
Note: Please note that all tuition is subject to change without written notice.
How to Apply
Please follow the same procedures described on Application Requirements, except the following:
- Letters of Recommendation and GMAT Score Report are not required
- Please select "TUJ_START@Temple Program" on the application form for the type of admission