Business Instructor Pool
Independent Contractor (Part-time)
An assignment-based contract will be issued.
This position is available only to applicants who have a valid working visa in Japan (the position does not include visa sponsorship)
Accounting, Artificial Intelligence, Banking, Blockchain, Corporate Governance, Creative & Logical Thinking, Cross-Cultural Communication, Data Science for Business, Executive Coaching, Finance, 5G for Business, CRM, HR Development, IoT, IT Technologies, Leadership & Team Building, Management, Marketing, Negotiation, Presentation Skills, Project Management, Sales Management, Strategy, Time & Priority Management, Virtual Reality, Waste Management.
Courses will be conducted in English or Japanese at Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ) and at corporate locations in Tokyo or other cities throughout Japan.
Specific teaching hours (mornings, afternoons, weeknights, or weekends) will vary according to course arrangements and client schedules.
Remuneration will be in accordance with pay rates determined by Corporate Education Program at Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ).
- Fluent in English and/or Japanese
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate or executive training, of which at least 3 years of experience must be in educating or training MBA students and/or C-level executives.
- Managerial experience in a relevant business field
- MBA, MS, MA, or Ph.D. preferred
- Ability to use MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional appearance/attitude and personable
- Reliable, with scheduling flexibility
- Record of publishing research in field of study, if any
This is an open continuous applicant pool. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis to fill curricular / client needs.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with cover letter and contact information.
Only applicants deemed suitable by TUJ Corporate Education will be contacted.