Business English & Other Foreign Language Instructor Pool
Independent Contractor (Part-time)
An assignment-based contract will be issued.
Visa & Other Requirements
This position is available only to applicants who have a valid working visa in Japan (the position does not include visa sponsorship)
- Business English Instructor Pool
- Foreign Language Instructor Pool
Specific teaching hours (mornings, afternoons, weeknights, or weekends) will vary according to course arrangements and client schedules.
Remuneration will be in accordance with pay rates determined by Corporate Education Program at Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ).
Courses will be conducted at clients' corporate offices in Tokyo, Chiba, Yokohama, Tsukuba, Takasaki, Osaka, Kobe, Misawa, Nagoya, Gifu, Okayama, Ehime, Okayama, and Oita. Preference will be given to instructors currently based in these locations.
Programs in Business English and other foreign languages will be delivered in group or tutorial sessions utilizing materials provided by TUJ Corporate Education.
Qualifications & Experiences
- At least 5 years experience in teaching Business English and/or one of the foreign languages listed above
- BA/MA in TESOL or relevant foreign language, or business, preferred
- Must have a personal PC; must be able to use Word and Excel
- Business experience helpful
- Professional appearance/attitude and personable
- Reliable, with scheduling flexibility
This is an open continuous applicant pool. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis to fill curricular / client needs.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with cover letter and contact information.
Only applicants deemed suitable by TUJ Corporate Education will be contacted.