Part time instructor – UX Design
Continuing Education Program (Tokyo)
Part time (semester-based contract)
One to two 2-hour courses per semester (Semesters run: Jan-Mar; May-July; Sep-Dec); Weekday evenings or Saturdays.
This position is only available to applicants who are eligible to work in Japan (the position does not include visa sponsorship).
Salary & Benefits
In accordance with the pay scale determined and used in the program.
Overview of Position
The Continuing Education Program at Temple University Japan is seeking a qualified and experienced instructor to design and facilitate a course or series of courses on UX Design, and/or User Interface design. Courses are typically held on weekday evenings or weekends and are primarily targeted at non-degree seeking working adults.
User experience design
Qualifications & Experiences
- Master’s degree (preferred); or relevant Professional Certification
- Significant industry experience in and portfolio of projects demonstrating best practice in UX design
- Teaching/training experience
- The ideal candidate will be able to teach at both basic and more advanced levels
Review of applications will begin immediately. Please send applications to email@example.com with:
- a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and what appeals to you about the position;
- full academic/professional c.v.;
- two references and their contact information.
Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the email subject box. Also, we would appreciate it very much if you could let us know which website/resource you found out about this position.
Only those applicants who make it past the initial review will be contacted.