Welcome to the ICAS. We provide lectures, seminars and discussions of issues related to Japanese politics, society and economics. Participants include a wide range of individuals from both the foreign and Japanese business, government and academic communities. We also publish articles on Asian and US affairs, host adjunct and visiting fellows, and coordinate undergraduate and graduate student internships. Our events and publications are in English.
To receive email notifications about ICAS activities, please complete the form below.
- Victoria Hsu, Yanhui Peng, Guangchen Yang, Remy Choo, Suang Wijaya
- John Lewis
- Michael Thomas Cucek
- Robert Dujarric (Co-Director, Institute of Contemporary Asian Studies)
- Norma Field ( University of Chicago)
- Robert (Bo) Jacobs (Hiroshima City University)
- Yuki Miyamoto (DePaul University)
- Kyle Cleveland (Co-Director, Institute of Contemporary Asian Studies)